Re: Schema.org version 6.0 release draft for review

I agree that it is problematic. I spent some time yesterday digging around
and my conclusion is that it would be best to back out the enums change and
ship the rest of V6 than to rush a redesign.

 The core problem is that some terms continue to be  effectively operating
as types, but that information was removed from the schemas. This in part
came from UI assumptions in the schema.org site codebase, which wasn't
built for terms that play multiple roles.

That situation will need addressing (alongside other aspects of the enum
cleanup) but let's get v6.0 out, and give our technical debts some serious
attention for v7.0

Dan