Re: Historical events

On 03/06/18 12:35, Richard Wallis wrote:

> As a result of this observation I have raised an issue in the
> Schema.org Github (#1931
> <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1931>), proposing a
> rewording...
Thanks. That's progress.

> Allison, I encourage you in your efforts; be they result in proposals
> for some additions/adjustments to the core Schema.org vocabulary,
> a ‘historical’ hosted extension
> <http://schema.org/docs/extension.html> or an external extension, or
> more likely some combination of these.
Me too.

Allison, let me know if I can help in any way.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning;

PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company,
number SC569282.
CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in
England number OC399090