Re: Historical events

> Does an event become historical, as soon as it is in the past? What are
the attributes that make such a ‘historical’ event? Is it just that it has
‘historical significance’?

Interesting point. The DanceEvent stuff I put up is of very small interest
once past and I am pleased that Google seems to act on my page headers  <meta
name="robots" content="unavailable_after: dd-mmm-yyyy hh:mm:ss UTC">

However my *value judgement*  may annoy dance historians?