Re: Historical events

Hi Vicki !

Yes, you are absolutely right , we are limited with more accurate types in
Schema.org !

<rant>
The problem is that we don't have Types for many of the long-tail domains
that folks are interested in.  In other ontologies, those Types are
available.  So using a bit of Schema.org and its basic disambiguating
properties like sameAs, additionalType, etc. are available to help folks go
much further sooner, than having to wait 3 years for a new type to land in
our beloved Schema.org.
<done rant>

Which is why for folks that are looking for answers in the meantime, I help
provide some clarity with their use cases with what is available currently.

-Thad