Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

On Martin's point, because there isn't temporal logic everything should be
assumed present tense. So "rentable" implies "presently rentable" not
"potentially rentable in the future". So even though it's theoretically
possible to rent out a mountain it's not a rentable mountain in my view
until the offer exists.

Anthony