Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

Since the Web of Data is using the Open-World Assumption, the fact that you do not have a triple at hand that refers to a mountain as included in an offer does not imply that it is not rentable etc.

It really makes no sense to attach commercial properties to things, they are much better attached to offers that refer to things. That is, in a nutshell, the essence of the GoodRelations conceptual model: That products and offers are best represented as two distinct entities. I am sure this idea had been around before GoodRelations.

Best wishes
Martin Hepp

martin hepp  http://www.heppnetz.de
mhepp@computer.org          @mfhepp