Re: Eurocentrism, incorrect unit abbreviations, and proprietary Royalist Engish (sic) terms

They have. Untill this day they are postphoning to make the switch for the consumer market, simply because it would mean a huge effort, with many costs, and it would be an impopulair decission amongs general public. But the US has indeed long since recognised accepted and made use the metric system as standard.

Niels Lancel