Schema.org Product Info

From: Russell Pruitt <russell.pruitt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 11:35:03 -0500
To: public-schemaorg@w3.org
Hi Everyone,
I have been looking at the current product schema that are in the product
item scope of property, but they are not very robust for the
itemtypes/itemprops that are offered.

I have around 150 different itemprops I'd like to propose, but wanted to
understand if there are any suggestions or rules around this?

I could always build a proprietary extension of types, but would much
rather do this so that it benefits everyone in the product schema (
https://schema.org/Product).

Here are some examples I believe could be useful to add - I have many more
based on our current use:

Abrasion Resistance
Additional Protection Features
Adhesion to Foam
Adhesive Color
Adhesive Content
Adhesive Controltac/Comply
Adhesive Features
Adhesive Type
Alternative Sale Availability
Application / Industry
Application Category
Application Method
Application Surface
Application Temperature (Celsius)
Applications
Aspect Ratio
Attachment Type

Any insight would be great.

Thanks.
Russell

--
Russell Pruitt
763.200.1418

The creative thinker is flexible and adaptable and prepared to rearrange
his thinking.
- A.J. Cropley