Re: Suggestion for new category

+1 for StageWork (assuming we can all accept the Bard's "All the World's a
Stage" premise and not get too pedantic about what constitutes a stage).
This solution seems to encompass a wide variety of performance types not
currently specified.

Also it makes sense to me for that to inherit the genre property from
CreativeWork, as Stéphane suggests.

--
*Eric Axel Franzon*

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ericfranzon