Re: Suggestion for new category

From: Jacob Jett <jjett2@illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 17:02:20 -0600
To: Webmestre Globetrottoirs <webmaster@globetrottoirs.com>
Actually I was thinking something along these lines as well. A generic
TheatricalProduction which then has play, musical, vaudville, etc. genre
classification.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu