Re: Third sector services extension?

There's not a connection with Open 311 (currently!), but it's great to hear
about these other efforts to address similar or overlapping issues (
http://lists.open311.org/groups/discuss/messages/topic/5YKT3xGqXs6J3nItzYLnzZ)
so that we can attempt to avoid reinventing the wheel and put energies
where they are best used.

I will do further research and agree that a W3C community group would be
the best way to coordinate efforts, if others here believe it to be
worthwhile of deeper discussion (currently we've just started a Slack
team). The next IRL meeting about the NFP taxonomy we are planning will be
at ODCamp UK (November, Cardiff) should anyone like to come and chat in
person about it all, where we hope to have disseminate the other efforts
out there and come up with an Almightly Plan Of Action ;-)

Really appreciate everyone's input, thanks!

Jen