Creation of internal group for Schema.org discussions

From: Alexandre Bertails <bertails@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:13:23 -0700
To: Markus Renstrom <markus.renstrom@apple.com>, Dennis House <dennis_house@apple.com>, Magico Martinez <magico@apple.com>, Arpana Tiwari <arpana_tiwari@apple.com>, "David (Standards) Singer" <singer@apple.com>, Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo@apple.com>, Vipul Ved Prakash <vipul_prakash@apple.com>, Jamie De Guerre <jdeguerre@apple.com>
Hi all,

I just created a new group for Schema.org related discussions: <adir://groups/898448>.

Please add yourselves if you are interested and please forward to anybody you think should be there.

I am planning to organize a first internal meeting so that we can discuss our use of Schema.org at Apple (product, software, website). Ideally this would happen in just 2-3 weeks.

Best,
Alexandre