Re: Relation with CalConnect?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 17:38:05 +0100
To: Rutger Geelen <rutgergeelen@schedjoules.com>
On 1 Apr 2016 6:17 p.m., "Rutger Geelen" <rutgergeelen@schedjoules.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently joined and have a question. I'm involved CalConnect and wonder
where there is overlap with the Event schema work. Nobody at CalConnect, I
talked to, remembers earlier encounters between the groups. Is there a
specific person within schema.org I can talk to with regards to events?

I'm probably the best place to start. How about we talk next week sometime.
Anyone else here who is interested to join is very welcome too. To jump
into details, we have lately been discussing improvements to our events
model for series of events, it would be good to compare notes on that at
some point. But let's chat and get a sense for the bigger picture first...

Dan