Re: Usage of schema:additionalProperty

Hi Martin,

Wouldn't it also be valid to indicate the name when using schema:valueReference?
After all the name applies to the PropertyValue entity, not the
additionalProperty/valueReference. So it still isn't clear to me why one would
use additionalProperty on QuantitativeValue/QualitativeValue instead of
valueReference.

I could imagine one possible case might be to specify properties of a sub-part
of the main entity.

To expand your example a little:

<!-- Product: Value References -->
itemtype="http://schema.org/QuantitativeValue">