Re: Schema for categories of awards or scores

This would be generally useful. I have added this to GitHub as issue #668
<https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/668>, so it is easier to
track if someone wants to put together a proposal.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com