RE: Bibex Entry for Poetry [via Schema Bib Extend Community Group]

Taylor,

If you're interested, we could create a knockoff of http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Audiobook for Poem and then start to fill it out with details and examples. I usually like to start with a real example or two to see where the gaps are.

Jeff