Re: January meeting tomorrow Thursday 16th

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:
> And back again, sorry, but I checked and unless they would not show up in
> the RDFa version of schema.org, there is no duplication of properties - each
> is associated with only one schema.org type (unless, as I say, looking at
> the RDFa list is not the way to determine this).

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll take a guess that you
mean "It does not look like you can define a single property as having
more than one valid domain."

If that's the case, then as one example take a look at the RDFS for
aggregateRating at http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa -- it has
five separate domainIncludes directives.