Re: January meeting tomorrow Thursday 16th

And back again, sorry, but I checked and unless they would not show up
in the RDFa version of schema.org, there is no duplication of properties
- each is associated with only one schema.org type (unless, as I say,
looking at the RDFa list is not the way to determine this).

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net