RE: Proposing Article

The content-negotiation feature of Linked Data (aka "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web<http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris/>") means that both humans and machines can do a useful HTTP GET from the same URI. Browser agents will get redirected to a human-friendly Web document, whereas semantic agents will get redirected to an RDF document. The former can be observed by resolving the DOI URI from a browser:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01639374.2012.682254

Jeff