Re: Relationships to Art - Was: Schemabibex Group entering a different phase

With apologies as this has probably been answered somewhere, but what does this all mean for further work on the Comic Book schema?  I admit that I have only been skimming the list since that was set aside for a focus on more fundamental concepts (a plan I fully agreed with).

thanks,
-henry