Re: Relationships to Art - Was: Schemabibex Group entering a different phase

Hi,

Just to tell that I'm also interested in the more general GLAM topics.
And I strongly second Richard's proposal, not to mess with the fate of the current CreativeWork proposal by starting discussions right now...

cheers,

Antoine