Re: Schemabibex Group entering a different phase

From: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:37:09 +0100
To: Thad Guidry <thadguidry@gmail.com>
Cc: "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>, "public-schemabibex@w3.org" <public-schemabibex@w3.org>
That's a good question.

I am personally interested in a very specific issue: there is a "missing
base class" for Painting and Photograph (i.e. Image or Picture, to cover
all kinds of other forms like drawings and digital imagery). I was going to
just suggest that on the public vocabs list - but perhaps others here have
similar needs and would like to help out in creating a more fleshed out
proposal? (Which is probably more likely to gain traction in a near future.)

(There are at least some creative work relationships that I've needed in
conjunction with this - such as a revisionOf property.)

Cheers,
Niklas