Re: Getting CreativeWork Relationships done

The wiki says we have a call tomorrow:
http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Meet_20140212 !

That said, I'm wary about trying to cover too much new ground during a
call: it rules out the deep reflection and research when new issues are
brought up, reduces participation to those who are actually able to be
there at a given point and time, and is harder to go back and revisit the
logic that lead to a given decision (whereas long email threads at least
let newcomers catch up on all of the angles that were considered along the
way, and email is a lot easier to scan than audio recordings).

Detailed post-call summaries available shortly after the call would help
alleviate this concern, though.