Re: Accessibility extension proposals - Adaption

> Hi Richard,
>
> OK, good to know you're tracking this--and thanks. So we'll need more discussion in the coming weeks then?

The main factor here was to comment on the accessAdaptation side of things for the accessibility folks so that it didn’t conflict with with the bibliographic view of what an adaptation might be.

As to further discussion, I would suggest that we use contentAdaptation as our starting point.

> Btw thanks for the link
> http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Schema_CreativeWork_Relationships
> I didn't remember where this page was--it's not accessible from
> http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Vocabulary_Proposals

Just spotted that - will link it to somewhere once I get on a network I trust for more than just email.

~Richard.