Re: A quick audiobook example

Thanks for doing this Karen.

The list of not found Schema properties is enlightening.

One key thing for me is that formats like ŒOverdrive WMA Audiobook¹, ŒKindle
format¹, etc. are unlikely to appear (in a useful time period, if ever) in
any of the controlled lists or frameworks being discussed in the
Content/Carrier thread on this list.   Supporting my argument that there
needs to be sources other than [library domain] controlled/governed
lists/authorities to derive URIs for these from eg. Product Ontology.

"Read by Simon Prebble" supports your readBy proposal.

The next three could make us think a bit:
  - "Mode of access: World Wide Web"
>   - "Requires OneClick Digital Media Manager"
>   - "System requirements: 200 MB of free disk space, 512 MB of RAM,
> Windows Installer 3.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (x86 and x64), Windows
> Media Player 10 QA"

Mode of access, could be handled by Product Ontology as a type of
Œdownloadable¹ thing.

System requirements and requires OneClick are stumping at the moment ­ would
we want to encode that?  Possibly ­ Is this an area where text notes are
good enough? Possibly ­ If we did want properties to hang these off, my
inclination would be for a Œrequires¹ property to be added to
schema:Product.

Finally, Œcall number¹  I think this one fits with productID from
schema:Product which is relevant to manifestation/item description.

~Richard.