Re: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

Thanks for that Lars. I was certain somebody would pipe up with
examples of paintings that cited other paintings :-) Still, I don't
think schema.org is in really in the business of providing an
exhaustive model of Creative Works, but has the 80/20 rule of the
microformats community at heart [1]. But maybe I'm mistaken.

If the easiest way to add citation to Article and Book (where it
clearly belongs) is to add it to CreativeWork maybe that's the best
way to go. But I would be interested to hear guidance from the
designers of the existing schema.org.

//Ed

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle