Re: AW: "citation" property needed on ScholarlyArticle

This may be a different meaning of "to cite." Cite is generally defined as:
"Quote (a passage, book, or author) as evidence for or justification of
an argument or statement, esp. in a scholarly work."

Citation is an actual reference naming the work and giving credit. I'm
pretty sure that there is another term for the referencing, through
imitation, of a work in a non-textual creative work (although it isn't
coming to me immediately). I would suggest keeping these separate, if
for no other reason that they will support different applications.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net