Re: Aligning with Bibo types and properties (was Re: First draft minimalist periodical/article proposal)

A big +1 (of course) from me for aligning our proposal(s) with existing,
well-known vocabularies, such as BIBO (and DC...). :)

Picking out a minimal subset of usable parts and, using owl:equivalentClass
and owl:equivalentProperty, define resulting schema.org terms is quite
valuable. I like where this is going.

(Also, ideally, any new additions we invent could be added to e.g. BIBO in
turn. For instance, the generalization/specialization pattern, if we manage
to stabilize it. (I have an inkling it may solve a plethora of issues
around "abstraction levels" like WEMI, which I believe are too rigid and
dichotomizing. BIBO has steered clear of WEMI so far, and although I was
happy to just use e.g. dc:isFormatOf, it may be more comprehensible to
define a less skewed generalization relation. But I digress..))

Cheers,
Niklas