Re: proposal just for article

Big Awesome
+1

Thanks for this Karen !

And Schema.org has needed an generic Intangible class for Pagination for
some time now that is not sequestered in CollectionPage or WebPage types
for that matter.

FYI, the flowers-roots (bottom-up) approach is really the best for
Schema.org development and proposals.
Classes and Types (roots) can develop easily from the needed properties
that are collected and gathered (flowers).

Hope you like that analogy, and hang in there, there will probably be many
more bumpy rides as you guys go along, I'm sure. :-)

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>