Re: CG: Charter Purpose Statement & introductory notes

I didn't expressly add language translations, etc.

But it's certainly part of the mix.  FWIW, next plan I'm interested in is
likely start with a collaborative spreadsheet to add links we're aware of
with comments and columns.  Then look to update wiki pages.

This one needs to be translated to languages including English :)

https://github.com/assemblee-virtuelle/wpldp