Re: CG: Charter Purpose Statement & introductory notes

Hi all,

I wanted to make another call for input to the proposed changes for the
group description.

If you were happy with the description, simply reply +1/0/-1 would be
great. Also importantly, if any big objections need to be considered.

The Google docs link is below.

Here's what it looks like now;

Schema Generator Community Group has been established to improve the
availability, discovery and innovation of RDFa, Microdata, JSON-LD and
other structured data related tooling. Schema generation tools pertaining
to this group aim to ensure output can be validated with W3C.org Schema
validator or similar tools.

The group will assist others with discovering existing tools, updating
online materials to find tools and supporting the development of new tools.

The goal of this group is to foster the development of the ‘web of data’
through developer support, community engagement and advocacy. Schema gen CG
will also assist by incubatee support for works that includes but are not
limited to support for production of new RDF related tools.

Tim.h.