Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

P: educationalCredentialAwarded
d: Course
r: {Text, Thing}

Should this be

P: credentialAwarded
d:
r: {Credential, CredentialInstance}

P: educationalCredentialAwarded  (subPropertyOf) credentialAwarded
d: Course
r: {EducationalCredential, CredentialInstance}

Credential > EducationalCredential > Degree
Credential > EducationalCredential > Degree > BachelorDegree
Credential > EducationalCredential > Certificate
Credential > EducationalCredential > Certification
Credential > EducationalCredential > Badge > OpenBadge
Credential > EducationalCredential > Badge > cert-schema (OpenBadge +
blockchain)

*Are there instances where e.g. Certificate, Certification, and Badge*
*are not EducationalCredentials*
*(just regular Credentials)?*

So,
EducationalCredential may be more useful as an annotation class?

CTI models this as credType, which requires a WHERE _ IN query to list
things of this type (because there's no expansions of class lineage without
Enumerated classes which are a subClassOf e.g. Credential or
EducationalCredential or Degree or Certificate):
* https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/195#issuecomment-222379559

Scope justification:
- https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/195#issuecomment-223663304