Re: Enumerations: courseMode <CourseMode>, courseDigitalFormat <CourseDigitalFormat>, accessibilityPhysicalFeature <AccessibilityPhysicalFeature>

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Richard Wallis <
richard.wallis@dataliberate.com> wrote:

> As Wes points out, the technical barriers are not too large in publishing
> such a set of enumeration values - an authoritative group of people
> committing to create and maintain them at a persistent location.

The difficulty isn't technical, it's authoritative group, commitment to
create, commitment to maintain at a persistent location". :-)

> Alternatively identifying a good existing authoritative source and helping
> them publish their values as a persistent URIs.
>
> On the Markup side of things, as Phil pointed out, there is a proposal <
> https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/894> focused on marking up
> enumerations on external [to Schema.org] sites.

AND, *what do we need to do to get this into the next build of schema.org
<http://schema.org>*!  Probably a matter for over on issue #894 or the main
schema.org list. But there are some of us that *want it* / *need it* and
would like to *see it* / *help it* progress.

Stuart