Re: New use case for online courses schema

Phil,

It would be tragically unfortunate if we were to have scoped this WG and
additional mailing list (where a github issue would have worked just fine);
and were thus only able to add a type with a description.

To me, increasing course discoverability means walking 'up' (from content
nodes to container/collection nodes).

There is no reason to create an additional mailing list for that
discussion; that would be wasteful and fragmented.

Course lesson plans can - more-or-less - be expressed as a nested outline
of headings and Things (name, description, url).

This implies that either:
* Course isPartOf Course
* CourseUnit isPartOf Course
* CourseUnit isPartOf CourseUnit

Except we probably want qualified / *reified* relations here (e.g.
createdBy author on date),
so there would need to be a self-referent relation with attributes; thereby
defining a potentially recursive directed graph of content for each course.

* Course / Course2
* CourseUnit
* Reified relation ("EdgeType" w/ provenance (who, when))
* where do I add (wikipedia, local) concept URIs, so that these #OER
resources are topically relevant?
* (concept URIs, keyword strings)

* public-schemaorg@w3.org
* public-vocabs@w3.org