Re: Course, a new dawn?

+1

A property with a name of courseInstance and a range of CourseInstace is a
pattern that is not encouraged, yet is not unknown in Schema.  So, unless
someone comes up with a killer alternative property name, it is probably
acceptable.

Might need a few extra course/instance specific properties, but as long as
they don’t blur the simple entity & relationship we have here I give this a
+1

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate