*From:* Phil Barker [mailto:phil.barker@hw.ac.uk]
*Sent:* Monday, February 29, 2016 9:13 AM
*To:* Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
*Cc:* public-schema-course-extend@w3.org
*Subject:* Re: Course, a new dawn?

There is a mock up of Vicki's proposal (as I understand it) at
http://course.schema-course-extend-vthprop.appspot.com/Course
http://course.schema-course-extend-vthprop.appspot.com/CourseInstance

If you scroll right down to the bottom there are a couple of examples as
Google testing tool output (more or less human readable) and RDFa.

Are we happy to proceed with this as a general approach?

Phil