Re: CERN involvement in the W3C WebAC WG

Dear all,

you have sent me information and support for
http://cern.ch/dimou/personal/CERN-W3C_Collaboration_2017_proposal.pdf
<http://cern.ch/dimou/personal/CERN-W3C_Collaboration_2017_proposal.pdf>

The CERN IT management position so far is that this proposal will be
discussed at a later date due to other urgent priorities and lack of
resources.

As Tim knows, this is the Nth such proposal I write since 1994.

Anyway, best wishes for you and your families and courage with the
technology and political challenges around the Internet and the Web.

Yours ever

Maria Dimou / CERN