Re: New Description Line for RWW CG

On 10/18/2012 10:39 AM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Excerpts from Melvin Carvalho's message of 2012-10-17 19:30:16 +0000:
>> Coralie has suggested that we update the description line of the group, to
>> reflect the incorporation of the "Trust" CG into this one.
>>
>> I was thinking something simple like.
>>
>> "Using Web Standards to Perform Trusted Read and Write Operations"
>>
>> How does that sound?
>>
>> Suggestions / Improvements?

Trust is a complex notion. If you want to incorporate it into RWW, make
sure you ask the right questions so you don't end up sending the wrong
message.

For example, do all RWW transaction require "trust"? Why? In what
circumstances?

What are we trusting? Identities? Data integrity? Content?

Does it fit with linked data? Are there any trust semantics so far?

Andrei