Re: New Description Line for RWW CG

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:39:22 +0000
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Excerpts from Melvin Carvalho's message of 2012-10-17 19:30:16 +0000:
> Coralie has suggested that we update the description line of the group, to
> reflect the incorporation of the "Trust" CG into this one.
>
> I was thinking something simple like.
>
> "Using Web Standards to Perform Trusted Read and Write Operations"
>
> How does that sound?
>
> Suggestions / Improvements?
>
> Background reading:
>
> http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/ReadWriteLinkedData.html
i wonder about *reputation* aspect of trust... this headline suggest incorporating some kind of WoT techniques as part of access control. but the reputation aspect doesn't sound like fitting somewhere here...

maybe since i look for reputation in context of economical relations i could just start incorporating it in (still limping) community-io CG?