Re: Adding an app to a profile

Hello all,

So it seems that in the end we still need a vocabulary to convey that we
the user of a certain application. With the risk of hijacking this thread,
I would like to suggest that we also look for a way of describing what an
app is capable of.

For example:
* does it allow users to create a WebID account
* does it support WebID authn
* does it allow users to send messages
* does it offer a public/private Wall
* etc.