Re: Adding an app to a profile

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:09:06 +0000
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Cc: bernard.vatant@mondeca.com, py.vandenbussche@gmail.com
Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2012-11-29 12:55:20 +0000:
> On 11/28/12 7:22 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> >
> > so how about plink : uses ?
> >
> > but then again I could say I use public transport, but that doesnt
> > indicate that it is a webapp ...
>
> So in your profile document you can state:
>

> <#i> <#use> <SomeApp>.
> <SomeApp> a <#application> .
> <#application> owl:equivalentClass <SomeSharedOntologyClass> .
>
> # or
>
> <#application> rdfs:subClassOf <SomeSharedOntologyClass> .
>
> etc..
>
> Just do what you would do in the real world with natural language.
> Describe the world as you see it and then expand to the broader world
> via connections.

do you have recommendations of where to discuss choosing some common vocabularies for modeling certain domains?

this website looks like a great reference but i don't find any space for open community interaction there :(
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/ (editors in cc)