Re: Simple Straw Poll re. Hash URI Specificity and WebID Definition

On 21 Nov 2012, at 17:32, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 11/21/12 11:08 AM, Henry Story wrote:
>> Sorry I mistyped
>>
>> [1] a WebID MUST be a an HTTP(s) hash uri
>> [2] a WebID SHOULD be an HTTP(s) hash uri
>> [3] a WebID MUST be an HTTP(s)  uri
>
> [1] a WebID MUST be a an HTTP(s) hash uri
> [2] a WebID SHOULD be an HTTP(s) hash uri
> [3] a WebID MUST be an HTTP(s) uri
> [4] a WebID SHOULD be a an HTTP(s) uri .

I have the following up here:

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash

It was my feeling that 4 would allow for non-http URIs
and that this is not part of this debate, that having
been settled last week, and at TPAC I think pretty consistently.

So for the moment I think one has to fill in the arguments.

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Kingsley Idehen
> Founder & CEO