Re: Using "Punning" to Answer httpRange-14

Gentlemen. I encountered Jeni first time many years ago on the xml-dev
list, usually when people where struggling with the right xslt for
weeks, she'd just go there:xxxx.... I know this person has style.

The analysis is awesome.

Drop "Information Resource", bring in "sense".

I don't think I've gathered everything there yet, but I really do
trust that she's found a good track.

Cheers,
Danny.