Re: two stupid questions

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:05:08 +0100
To: Poor Richard <poor.ricardo@gmail.com>
CC: public-rww@w3.org
Poor Richard wrote:
> Hi RWW group,
>
> Two stupid questions:
>
> 1. I just joined both W3C and RWW and in scanning the group site I didn't
> find any guidance on quoting material. I'm working on an open project that
> among other things is trying to cross-reference a wide variety of user
> requirements and solution sets. Is it ok to publicly quote material from
> the group (including the wiki and mail list)?

Yes, and encouraged :)

> 2. I'd appreciate any guidance on the best/easiest way to create a robust
> general-purpose user profile.

You have a wiki :User page automatically, when you're logged in to the
wiki just click your username at the top right and it'll take you to the
page, a URI that looks somewhat like:

http://www.w3.org/community/rww/wiki/User:PoorRichard (replace
PoorRichard with your username)

Best,