two stupid questions

From: Poor Richard <poor.ricardo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:19:32 -0500
To: public-rww@w3.org
Hi RWW group,

Two stupid questions:

1. I just joined both W3C and RWW and in scanning the group site I didn't
find any guidance on quoting material. I'm working on an open project that
among other things is trying to cross-reference a wide variety of user
requirements and solution sets. Is it ok to publicly quote material from
the group (including the wiki and mail list)?

2. I'd appreciate any guidance on the best/easiest way to create a robust
general-purpose user profile.

If there are links to the answers that's probably all I need.

Thanks,
Richard

The project I mentioned is PeerPoint:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TkAUpUxdfKGr_5Qio2SlZcnBu_sgnZWdoVTZuD_Regs/edit?pli=1#