Re: 10 Golden Principles For Successful Web Apps

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:38:20 +0200
To: Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org>
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
On 5 July 2012 17:16, Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org> wrote:

> interesting! "if it's not read-write, it's not an API" good quote min. 8:00

Yes I enjoyed that too.

It's awesome that an investor would put 2 of his top 10 requirements to be
essentially the fundamentals of web arc.

ie use URI's to describe things, including parts of a page, lists, etc.
give *everything* you care about a URI.  The other point being to make it
discoverable, sharable, indexable etc.

It's great that some of the top minds in VC are starting to grok web arch,
and RWW, as not just a 'nice to have' but essential to success.