Re: 10 Golden Principles For Successful Web Apps

From: Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 01:42:16 +0200
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Yes nice..

Of course the reason why he points out these things is because they make
"his" webapp more successful, not because he wants an open, interoperable
web. But I guess that's not necessarily a contradiction.

Anyway, we'll have to do some guerrilla/street/stunt marketing for
FreedomBox, Unhosted, etc. :)

Markus