Re: Building a paid App Market

From: (wrong string) čius <martynas@graphity.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:11:26 +0300
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, public-rww@w3.org
Hey Melvin, all,

if you are talking about Linked Data webapps specifically, I would
suggest you take a look at how they can built on Graphity Linked Data
Platform. For example, a generic fully customizable LD browser (as an
example application) consists of:
- 4 Java classes with total ~500 lines of code
- 4 XSLT stylesheets with total ~900 lines of code
- 150 lines of RDF configuration

Everything else is taken care of by the platform dependency, which
allows a very rapid webapp development.
I'd be happy to answer questions!