Re: a 404? you must know more! :)

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:51:03 +0200
To: Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org>
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
On 6 August 2012 23:09, Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org> wrote:

> giving a read-write meaning to the hyperlink
>
>  http://youtu.be/BdwLczSgvcc

Very nice.

Of course the original WWW browser was read / write and most modern
browsers are a fork of Mosiac which was primarily Read Only.

I think HTTP POST was the first technology to shift towards read/write.

Unsure how big and impact ContentEditable will make.

But now we have DAV and SPARQL 1.1 and HTTP PATCH, some very powerful tools
to make a data wiki.