Re: POSTing to a collection and GETing its index

Hi.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 00:20:19 +0200, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   As I understand POSTing a resource to a Collection should create a new resource.
> We want to allow collections to be POST only so that unknown people can post into
> a collection without seeing the other resource in it. (whilst perhaps allowing the
> POSTer to edit the resources he created in that collection). We would like the owner
> of the collection to be able to know what is in the collection: so that he can for
> example find the new resources POSTed there.

SNIP

Have you had a look at "Linked Data Basic Profile 1.0" that was recently
submitted [0] ?

It seems to me that the "Basic Profile Container" are supposed to be
handlinkg such cases...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

[0]  http://www.w3.org/Submission/2012/02/